1. For your maximum benefit: Register for your class and exam as early as possible! It takes approximately 8 weeks (1 hr a day) to complete the pre-study material prior to class.
2. You will need to order the most current edition TDM from BICSI to use with the RCDD pre-study material. (Same for the CTS, DCDC, OSP manuals)
3. Class times: All class times are from 7:30am to 7pm on all days of the class. RCDD is a 3-day class, whereas CTS, OSP and DCDC are 2-day classes.
4. Certificates of Completion will be issued within one week of the last day of class. And will be mailed to the last known address on file for you. If you have moved please give us a call with your current address.
5. Exam info: All exams are given through a Pearson Vue Nationwide Testing Center near you. The application process has not changed. You still need to submit your application for RCDD, DCDC, or OSP to BICSI at least 30-45 days prior to the exam date of your choice. The CTS Exam Application should be submitted to InfoComm at least 30 days before your exam date. Both will process and approve (or deny) your application, at which time you will be emailed a confirmation number. With that confirmation number you can make an appointment at www.PearsonVue.com, to sit for the exam. If you are not currently BICSI certified, you must take the exam, and pass, within 7-days of the class dates to be eligible for the CECs.
CALL (865) 932-9881 TO HOST A CLASS IN YOUR AREA!
To complete and print an order form, click here (For information on Transfers or Cancellations, or payment policies click here)
To link to the BICSI application, click here
To link to the CTS application, click here
To link to Pearson Vue, click here
Location information will be emailed to you within 2-weeks prior to the class start dates. Once the link is in blue, the location information is posted online and can be viewed by clicking on the location of your class. If the location of the class is still in black, it simply means that location information has not yet been posted.
You must register through BICSI for approval to take an exam at a Pearson Vue location near you, at least 30 days in advance . Pen and paper exams will only be available at BICSI conferences.